Bijoux à la cheville

Forum d'échanges et de partages UNIQUEMENT consacré à la fabrication de bijoux faits entièrement à la main sans aucun moulage. Les apprentis, les artisans et les amoureux sont les bienvenues. Vous y inscrire vous obligera au respect de cet objectif.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
........................................................Vous aimez la bijouterie-joaillerie faite entièrement à la main sans aucun moulage !!!!!!!!!.........Alors vous êtes ici sur le bon forum. Un forum de milliers de passionnés, heureux de partager leurs expériences, depuis plus de treize années déjà. Au plaisir de vous lire. Très belle journée à toutes et à tous.............
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Buongiorno!

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Alberto

Buongiorno! Empty
MessageSujet: Buongiorno!   Buongiorno! EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 18:32

Bonjour a tous!

I'm an italian goldsmith/gemologist and run an ancient workshop in Rome opened in 1945. i was invted here by Michel even if i told him i don't know a word of french language....
I'm always interested to learn new (and old, of course) goldsmitting procedures and i'm try my best to contnue the using of working procedures which avoid casting.....
well i'll have a look around and see what i can understand!
ciao
alberto
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Orville

Orville

Buongiorno! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Buongiorno!   Buongiorno! EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 18:55

Bonjour Alberto,

I very please to see you on this forum. Maybe you don't talk french, but I have a bad english Wink .

I hope we can help you and you can help us.

I work every day with Michel (it's my father also) without casting. It's always possible to make a piece entirely by hand. It's not always easy, but it worth it.

Have a nice day.

Orville
LZX

LZX

Buongiorno! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Buongiorno!   Buongiorno! EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 21:38

You are very welcome! It's always nice to have new people here! It's even better to have people from a different country! This forum is really getting international. Don't worry about the language problem. Orville just sits in front of the computer all day long doing nothing but watching trash videos. He will be very pleased to translate each and every article of the forum to you in Italian! Sure he doesn't speak Italian but he can use online dictionaries... I was joking of course!

Don't hesitate to post articles in English! This way it will be almost certain that we answer in English...

Have a nice day!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Buongiorno! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Buongiorno!   Buongiorno! EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 21:41

Buongiorno Alberto,

It is a great pleasure to receive you here in this forum.

I will try to have a very good english, am I am sure to have help from LZX, better than me in english. ( Now you know it is true.... cheers thanks LZX )

You say tnat you are working in an old place in Roma, open since 1945, can you send us somes pictures of this boutique or workshop, you are certainly very proud to work thyere.

I hope to read you often in this forum, work entierely by hand is same think for all countrys, so an other time I am very glad to see you here.

Your city is a very wondeful place and a very LOVELY city......Paris also.......of course. Laughing

Have a very good day.

Michel Zim
sunny
http://zimmermann-quebec.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

Buongiorno! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Buongiorno!   Buongiorno! Empty

Buongiorno!
Page 1 sur 1