Bijoux à la cheville

Forum d'échanges et de partages UNIQUEMENT consacré à la fabrication de bijoux faits entièrement à la main sans aucun moulage. Les apprentis, les artisans et les amoureux sont les bienvenues. Vous y inscrire vous obligera au respect de cet objectif.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
........................................................Vous aimez la bijouterie-joaillerie faite entièrement à la main sans aucun moulage !!!!!!!!!.........Alors vous êtes ici sur le bon forum. Un forum de milliers de passionnés, heureux de partager leurs expériences, depuis plus de treize années déjà. Au plaisir de vous lire. Très belle journée à toutes et à tous.............

Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Terry W

Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant Empty
MessageSujet: Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant   Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant EmptySam 1 Déc - 1:05

My first post here, This piece is handmade in 18K yellow gold. The cushion shaped Tanzanite is around 8-10ct. The bale is set with 9 Baguette diamonds. I wish I had a step-by-step for you, but I do not.  I will give you some details about the piece. As you can see, the bale can be opened so that it can be worn on various chains etc. The primary use is to clip over a strand of 8mm pearls. If anyone has any questions about the construction of the piece or the design of the bale I would be happy to share with you.

Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant Enhance

And for my new friend and fellow fly fisher Bapu, A fly photo:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bapu

Bapu

MessageSujet: Re: Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant   Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant EmptySam 1 Déc - 1:40

This is gorgeous Terry, the tanzanite looks to be a beauty, nice cut, is it made by an US lapidary?

I'm interested in the bail's clasp, if you can share to us some info on it, we will be grateful.

Many thanks for the may fly it's also a beauty, and without the barb it is an expert's choice, glad to see that, I always remove them even in tropical fishing, sometimes I catch sharks (small black tips) when looking for caranx (jack fish?). I like the idea to release without hurt, even if they are optimized to survive in the ocean and resist easily at such small injury.

Hope to read you more and watch other pictures.

Greetings
Doblezeta

Doblezeta

MessageSujet: Re: Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant   Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant EmptySam 1 Déc - 11:11

Hi Terry

The fly fishing is something wonderful that I regret having never practised it, maybe when older… But I am afraid that it never happen, seen that I am always 17 years old in my head !
I come from Argentina and down there, lakes and rivers are fully of big beautiful fishes.
When I had 15 go left in Patagonia and I had the opportunity to fish a rainbow trout abt six kg, so fucking big for me, but half of which fishingmens could bring out !

I'm interested in the bale too, that will be with great pleasure we shall listen to you, teachers like you are really precious. cheers

PS: I understood somewhere that you are a Irish one, so this could be a lovely day for a Guinness…!
Cheese Cheese
RedDiamond

RedDiamond

MessageSujet: Re: Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant   Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant EmptyDim 2 Déc - 0:00

Dear Mr. Terry,

Could you please show pictures of the pendent while it is open so that we can see more about the system and the way it works?

By the way it is a pretty and interestig peace, did you set the baguets?

Best Regards

RedDiamond
Terry W

MessageSujet: Re: Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant   Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant EmptySam 8 Déc - 17:44

My apologies for the delay in responding, I have been out of town for a few days. I enclose a simple diagram of the mechanism used on the Tanzanite pendant. I hope this helps, Terry

Doblezeta

Doblezeta

MessageSujet: Re: Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant   Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant EmptyDim 9 Déc - 11:37

Hi Terry

Don't worry about time, great that you already answer and read again.

So, that’s the whole mystery… Very Happy
Certainly it helps, especially when you don’t know or have never seen !
Thanks a lot for the drawing, is very helpfully to understanding this type of system that gives a high quality touch to the work.

So, the diamonds was cut specifically for this one or it was possible to use standard one's…?

I am particularly eager to see high-quality systems or techniques, so if you have the patience and time to continue to share a little of your experience with us, I certainly wouldn’t have my whole life to thank you. I promise to be a good student !

The other day I thought of you, I found a good promotion of Guinness cans, my preferred, I made the stock for the Six nations cup… !

Cheese
Maxime

Maxime

MessageSujet: Re: Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant   Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant EmptyLun 10 Déc - 13:45

très belle piece classique !
bien joué.

ca change des tanzanite monté sur bague ... ;-) !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant   Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant Empty

Tanzanite and Baguette Diamond pendant
Page 1 sur 1